CHRYSO®Fluid Premia 100
New generation superplasticizer based on a modified polycarboxylate, it maintains easy to place concrete even at low water/cement ratio. .
- New generation superplasticizer based on a modified polycarboxylate polymer.
- It allows very low water / cement ratios to be utilised, but keeps the easy-to-work aspect of the concrete.
- When used in concrete with higher water / cement ratios, it results in exceptional fluidity, which greatly helps the laying of concrete, even without using vibrating techniques.
- Its special properties guarantee high early age strengths.
Domains of application
- All cement types
- Ease of casting
- High early and ultimate strength
- Reinforced concrete
- White or plain concretes
- Prestressed concrete