Synthetic macro-fibre for concrete reinforcement said to be "structural". Its ends fibrillate during mixing, which gives it a good adherence to the cement paste. Non corrosive. 50 mm long.
- Is made with a mix of two high tensil strength raw materials.
- Improves the following characteristics of concrete:
- Ductility after shrinkage,
- Resistance to impact,
- Resistance to shrinkage and bleeding.
- Has a huge boundary, which comes from its capacity of fibrillation at each end, during mixing.
- Reduces production costs (precast) and placing time of mesh (slabs).
- Spreads evenly in concrete, thus creating a multidirectional network of reinforcement, without risk of corrosion.
Domains of application
- Septic tanks