CHRYSO®AMA 42 E
Activator - Early strengths enhancer
- Increase of early (24 and 48 hours) mechanical strengths of the cement (+10 to 15%).
- Improve clinker factor (up to 5% of clinker replaced by cementitious materials such as limestone, pozzolana, slag...) to reduce CO2 emissions and production costs.
- Increase mill production (10% to 15%) depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Reduce grinding energy costs.
- Improve physical properties of the ground material.
- Improve performance at equal specific surface area or equal sieve residues. This is due to the prevention of cement agglomeration in media, diaphragms and liners.
- As the agglomeration of the ground particles is eliminated, the separator return is significantly reduced, improving efficiency.
- A reduction in pack set tendencies and coatings.
- There is better hydration efficiency as CHRYSO®AMA 42 E causes an increase in the bulk density of cement, an improvement of the powder flow characteristics before, during and after storage; and improves the cement particle size distribution.
Domains of application
- Cement grinding according EN 197-1 standards, type I through V specifications