Ready-to-use aqueous phase curing agent for fresh concrete, mortars, other cement base coatings and freshly demoulded concrete. It prevents concrete and mortar from drying out too quickly, which enables a more complete hydration of the cement particles and limits early age cracking and drying shrinkage.
- It forms a protective film when drying, which prevents concrete and mortar from dessiccation.
- This enables a more complete hydration of the cement particles and limits early age cracking and drying shrinkage.
- After setting, the surface of the concrete thus treated, offers a better resistance to abrasion.
- A surface treated with CHRYSO®Cure HPE is initially white in order to easily identify the coated areas. After drying, the coating is colorless.
- This solution eases trowel finishing and improves the surface finish.
- Protection of elements with a high surface / volume ratio: concrete slabs, roads, concrete highway
- Protection of concrete and mortar subject to adverse drying effects at early age (high ambient temperature, wind)
- Trowel finishing
- All cement based elements subject to unacceptable dessiccation
- Precast walling