Synthetic macro-fiber for "structural" reinforcement
- Structural synthetic fiber, made with a mix of two high tensile strength raw material.
Improves the following characteristics of concrete:
- ductility after shrinkage,
- impact resistance,
- shrinkage and bleeding resistance.
- Has a huge boundary, which comes from its capacity of fibrillation at each end, during mixing.
- Alternative to welded wire fabric (costs and laying down time savings).
- Spreads evenly in concrete, thus creating a multidirectional network of reinforcement, without risk of corrosion.
Domains of application
- All cement types
- Pumped concrete
- Cement screed
- Precast elements
- Man holes