CHRYSO®Xel 680 EMx
- CHRYSO®Xel 680 EMx fastens the hydration reaction of cement, especially at low temperature.
- Early strength development is accelerated therefore improving concrete resistance to freeze at low temperatures.
- This product is recommended for blended cements such as CEM III.
- Its exclusive formulation is user-friendly & harmless (It does not contain any chloride).
- CHRYSO®Xel 680 EMx allows for the production of superior slump retention, high early strengths concreteWhen used in combination with CHRYSO®Fluid Optima range.
- It allows for productivity gains through pouring/stripping cycle time reduction (adapted to early mould-release).
- Time and temperature of steam-curing can be optimised.
Domains of application
- All types of cement
- Recommended for CEM III
- Precast (with or without steam-curing)
- Prestressed concrete
- Ready-Mix Concrete
- Cold weather concreting
- All concreting when high early strength are needed