CHRYSO®Fluid Optima 145
CHRYSO®Fluid Optima 145 is a new generation superplasticizer based on modified polycarboxylate and phosphonate.
- Thanks to its specifically designed molecular structure, CHRYSO®Fluid Optima 145 enables to produce cohesive, low viscous concrete with long workability retention.
- CHRYSO®Fluid Optima 145 provides concretes with long workability retained, together with reduced water/cement ratio.
- This superplasticizer is particularly suited for pumped concrete over long distances.
- This set of performance makes CHRYSO®Fluid Optima 145 very much suited for readymix industry and infrastucture jobsites.
- All cement types
- Ready-mix concrete
- Architectural concrete
- High Performance Concrete - Very High Performance Concrete
This project consists of a 5 lanes, 760 meters long curved bridge over the Wouri river. 65 000 m³ of concrete are used. Underwater casting of...Show more
The New coastal highway
This offshore viaduct is built 70 meters from the coast. It will stretch along the northwest coast of Reunion Island and will connect the...Show more