CHRYSO®Dem Oleo 62 - DPS
Delayed-Mould Release agent - Pure Synthesis - Anti-corrosion action
- When sprayed onto the surface of a metallic, plastic or wooden mould, CHRYSO®Dem Oleo 62 - DPS ensures easy mould release on all concretes after the cement has hardened.
- Applied on a metallic formwork, CHRYSO®Dem Oleo 62 - DPS allows for high concrete quality while limiting the formwork maintenance.
- CHRYSO®Dem Oleo 62 - DPS prevents rust stains from appearing on concrete formworks.
- Rust stain cure may also be observed after several production cycles.
- In case of rust issues on formworks, CHRYSO®Dem Oleo 62 - DPS should be applied every production cycle.
Domains of application
- Poured concrete
- Any concrete delayed mould-release, including
- strongly steam-cured ones
See related projects