Curing Agent - Water based
- CHRYSO®Cure HPX is a ready to use water-based curing compound, for fresh mortars and concretes.
- When drying up, CHRYSO®Cure HPX forms a film which slows down significantly the desiccation of mortar or concrete.
- This allows for a better hydration of the cement and reduces the chances for early age cracking.
- After setting, the surface of the concrete performs better in terms of abrasion resistance, thanks to the treatment with CHRYSO®Cure HPX.
- The surfaces where CHRYSO®Cure HPX has been sprayed turn to a white colour, which makes it easy to visualize the treated areas. After drying of the curing compound, the white colour disappears.
Domains of application
- Protection of elements with a high surface / volume ratio: concrete slabs, roads, concrete highway
- Protection of concrete and mortar subject to adverse drying effects at early age (high ambient temperature, wind)
- Trowel finishing
- All cement based elements subject to unacceptable dessiccation
- Precast walling