CHRYSO®Fibre Gunita 50 S
Synthetic macro-fiber for concrete reinforcement
- Synthetic fiber, made with a mix of high tensile strength raw materials designed for use in concrete.
- Improves the following characteristics of concrete:
- ductility after shrinkage,
- resistance to impact,
- energy absorption,
- resistance to shrinkage and bleeding.
- Particularly adapted to shotcrete applications as a substitute for steel fibers or welded wire fabric.
- When compared to steel fibers or reinforcement, use of CHRYSO®Fibre Gunita 50 S is safe, rustproofs and allows for significant time savings on the jobsite.
- Spreads evenly in concrete, thus creating a multidirectional network of reinforcement.
Domains of application
- Ground supported slabs
- Concrete S3 to S5