CHRYSO® ADM 834
Grinding aid specifically formulated to improve the grinding of minerals, and particularly recommended for grinding cement.
Using CHRYSO® ADM 834 can:
- Increase mill production (10% to 20%) depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Reduce grinding energy costs, at equal fineness of grinding.
- Make the fineness of grinding more regular (over grinding is prevented).
- Improve powder flow characteristics, therefore improve the conditions of storage, pneumatic transport and packaging in bags.
- Reduce substantially pack-set tendencies and coating.
- Reduce the risk of false set due to the lower grinding temperatures at the end of the grinder.
- Reduce plastic shrinkage (initial set).
Domains of application
- Cement grinding according EN 197-1 standards, type I through V specifications