CHRYSO® ADM 906
Grinding aid high performances
- Increased mill production (10% to 25%) depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Reduced grinding energy costs.
- Improved physical properties of the ground material.
- Improved performance in both closed and open circuit systems at equal specific surface area or equal sieve residues.
- The mechanical strength of cement are maintained or increased at later ages.
- Bulk density is increased.
- Powder flow characteristics are improved before, during and after storage.
- Pack-set tendencies and coating are substantially reduced.
Domains of application
- All cement types