CHRYSO® VRM 159
Grinding aid specifically formulated for cement grinding in vertical roller mills.
- Main benefit is significant vibrations reduction, allowing water injection reduction, production increase and cement quality improvement.
- Reduces mill vibrations (30% to 50% reduction).
- Increases mill productivity (15% to 20%) depending on grinding equipment properties and the characteristics of the materials to be ground.
- Reduces water injection (up to 50%) at constant vibrations due to better stabilisation and regulation of the bed thickness.
- Lower water addition to cement often reduces setting time and has positive effects on strengths.
- Reduces grinding energy costs.
- Provides a positive Packset effect.
Domains of application
- Cement grinding according EN 197-1 standards, type I through V specifications