Applied on the surface, CHRYSO®FiniSafe facilitates mechanical or manual float operations while improving the workability of the concrete surface for final floating.
- Provides a smoother finish and creates better surface consolidation.
- Reduces operator efforts and optimizes his production time.
- Avoid the addition of water during the float, detrimental to concrete’s performance.
- Applying the CHRYSO®FiniSafe just before the mechanical trowel passes improves machine performance while reducing wear.
- Concrete can then receive other surface treatments without specific preparation.
- Does not change neither color nor appearance of the support.
Domains of application
- Precast concrete elements intended to be floated
- All types of concrete floors:
- Standard concrete
- Industrial flooring
- Decorative concrete: colored, printed, polished, brushed, exposed aggregates...etc.